Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wow

Last time I posted I was still in tri cities. This past week has been hectic and insane. I was in tri cities then Brandons dad asked him to help him and his gf move to spokane, so I was origionally going to just head back to yak, but then decided since I knew he was very tired that I would go with them as well since I have my license. Stayed up till lik 9 or 10 in the morning, worked with him and his dad that morning and then headed back to tri cities the next day. I loved spokane its an awsome and beautiful city. I so wanna move there later. Then brandon decided to come with me back to yak to help me move so tables and put our new one in there. Ended up getting a job interview and might possibably have a job over here soon ^^. I'm so excited for that b/c that means he'll live here and we could get a place together later!!!! Then I started school and tried to work on it during all this crazyness but alas I just finished up my last few assignments for the first week and now gonna move on to the second week later today, its just been so crazy lately I have to go get him from tri cities in the morning somehow find time to work on school, possibably go feed moms animals if they went camping and work too. Ahhhhh where am I gonna find the time =( idk but I'll try to find it. anywayz later to all of you till I post again when My lifes less crazy or when I have time to lol. bye bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment